In accordance with NSW Health regulations, it is now a requirement that you wear a mask while visiting Marina Square.
Children under 12 are exempt but are encouraged to wear a mask where possible. There are a number of other exemptions that apply. Please see a full list here.
We ask that you also:
- Remember Social Distancing: Stay at least 1.5m from others
- Wash Your Hands: Maintain good hygiene standards including washing and/or sanitising your hands regularly
- Monitor for Symptoms: Stay home if you are showing any COVID-19 symptoms
Fines do apply for not wearing a mask. For more information about regulations and fines, see www.health.nsw.gov.au.
Where Can You Buy A Mask?
Masks can be purchased from the vending machine located near Coles, and from Priceline Pharmacy, ZetCiti and some other stores.
Make Your Own Masks
Please see the instructions from NSW Health on how to make your own mask here.
These instructions are in line with advice from the Australian Government’s Infection Control Expert Group.
Tips On Face Wearing Masks
- Wash or sanitise your hands before putting on or taking off your mask.
- Ensure the mask covers your nose and mouth and fits snugly under your chin, over the bridge of your nose and against the sides of your face.
- Refrain from touching the front of your mask while wearing or removing it.
- Do not allow the mask to hang around your neck or under your nose.
- Do not reuse single-use masks.
- Wash and dry reusable masks after use and store in a clean, dry place.
For all other information, visit the www.health.nsw.gov.au.